BENEFITING: UNC DANCE MARATHON
EVENT DATE: Feb 15, 2013
The mission of The UNC Dance Marathon is to unite the University, community, and state in fostering emotional and financial support that improves the quality of life for the patients, families, and staff of N.C. Children's Hospital.
- A record 2,000 students signed up to dance
- Dancers got to know and interact with 22 or 25 kid co-captains through videos and blogs
- Started N.C. Children's Hospital's first Pediatric Palliative Care Program
- Hosted the 10th annual Benefit Reception
- Raised more than $483,000 for patients and families at N.C. Children's Hospital for a total of more than $3.3 million
Make the 2013 UNC Dance Marathon even more successful by donating!!