BENEFITING: John J. Byrne Community Center
EVENT DATE: Sep 13, 2011
Hosted by the Law Firm of Forchelli, Curto, Deegan, Schwartz, Mineo, Cohn & Terrana LLP
Tuesday, September 13, 2011, 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m., 333 Earle Ovington Blvd., Uniondale
About the Long Island Advocates For Children & Youth Awards: Class of 2011
This is a first‐ever awards program to honor 25 of the top individuals across Long Island who have demonstrated an outstanding commitment to the betterment of our children and youth.
The members of this “Class of 2011” will each be publicly recognized at a two‐hour reception on Tuesday, September 13th at The Omni, 333 Earle Ovington Boulevard, Uniondale. The reception will be hosted by the Law Firm of Forchelli, Curto, Deegan, Schwartz, Mineo, Cohn & Terrana LLP. Proceeds from the event will benefit John J. Byrne Community Center of Uniondale, a 501 (c) (3) charitable organization.
About the John J. Byrne Community Center
John J. Byrne Community Center of Uniondale is dedicated to enhancing the lives of all those who live in Uniondale and its neighboring communities. Its mission, to build and provide access to a community center in the area, is rooted in its philosophy that childhood should be a time of fun, warmth, security, exploration an discovery. As an intergenerational, multicultural, multiservice community hub the John J. Byrne Community Center provides a healthy mix of recreational and social activities focused on the needs of children and families.
Your Role as an Honored Advocate
- To raise a minimum of $1,000.00 through donations from your family, friends and colleagues.
- Please respond by Friday, August 12th with your acceptance or regrets. See attached Response Form.
What We Will Do To Assist You
- Create a website, specific to you, to assist you in your fundraising efforts. The website will provide information about you and your business, and include a link for secure online donation options.
- Create a news release which you may use to distribute to your business trades, college publications and local weekly, as well as Long Island business publications (such as "The Patch").
- Honor you at the awards reception on Tuesday, September 13th. You will be allowed to invite guests, at no cost to join you at this reception.
Questions? Call Legendary Events at (516) 222‐0550 or email Tgittere@LegendaryEvents.net
You may nominate yourself or an associate or friend by clicking on the ACCEPT LINK
Or SIGN UP at this site and begin immediately to share with your friends and family.