Run for a reason at the Human Race! This non-competitive 5k and one mile run/walk lets you support the cause you care about.
Questions? Contact us: 920-832-9360 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you'd like to start a team in the Human Race fundraiser, please register here: http://www.volunteercenter.net/the-human-race/human-race-team-registration/
HOW TO GET INVOLVED
Register as an individual:
- Click "Join the Event" and proceed with individual registration. You will choose which nonprofit will receive your registration fee.
- Show up at Thrivent and join in on the fun at Saturday, May 6! We'll have food, fun and members of the UW Marching Band performing some tunes.
Register as a team member to help raise funds:
- Select a registered organization to support. Scroll to the bottom of this page to view the teams. (Hint: If your favorite nonprofit isn't listed, you can start a team for them! Click: http://www.volunteercenter.net/the-human-race/human-race-team-registration/) Join the team!
- Invite your friends and family to join your team! Anyone can join the Human Race.
- Raise funds online (and also offline) for your chosen organization.
- Join us on Saturday, May 6 for food, fun and a show from members of the UW Marching Band!
A few reminders:
- All money brought to the event needs to be in check form. Checks should be made out to Volunteer Center Human Race.
- Dogs, kids, wheelchairs and strollers are all welcome on the Thrivent grounds. Bring your four-legged friends along!