BENEFITING: The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
ORGANIZER: LLS Charity Runners
EVENT DATE: May 05, 2013
LLS Charity Runners wrote -
YOU CAN HELP SAVE A LIFE!
Grab friends and family and sign up today!
Join our NEW LLS Charity Runners at the 2013 Pittsburgh Marathon and help us raise more money than ever before.
How: Click the big DONATE button or go one step further and help us fundraise by joining the team. You'll get your own fundraising page to share with all your amazing family and friends.
When you DONATE or FUNDRAISE the minimum $250 you will RECEIVE:
- Paid registration fee
- A free Dri-Fit T-Shirt
- The chance to save a life!
BUT WHY NOT RAISE MORE WHEN YOU GET THESE COOL PRIZES:
- $350: Paid registration fee, LLS Dri-Fit T-Shirt & $25 Dick's Sporting Goods gift card
- $500: Paid registration fee, LLS Dri-Fit T-Shirt & $50 Dick's gift card
- $1,000: Paid registration fee, LLS Dri-Fit T-Shirt & $100 Dick's gift card
- $2,000: Paid registration fee, LLS Dri-Fit T-Shirt & $200 Dick’s gift card
The money raised will go towards medical research & patient services!
Then: Choose from any of the 4 events offered:
- Full Marathon
- Half Marathon
- 5K (Takes place Saturday, May 4)
- Relay (2-5 people at $250 a person)
Registration and fundraising minimum due March 15th
For more information, please contact Chelsea Trimble by phone at 412-395-2879 or by email at Chelsea.Trimble@lls.org.
Donations can also be mailed to:
The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
Western PA/WV Chapter
333 East Carson Street, Suite 441
Pittsburgh, PA 15219
Thank you all for your time and support!
Click here to visit our official website.
Click here to visit our charity profile page on CrowdRise.