Lone Survivor Foundation restores, empowers and renews hope for wounded service members and their families through health, wellness and therapeutic support.
The vision of LSF is to provide exceptional therapeutic, outdoor, and unique opportunities that optimize recovery and healing for wounded service members and their families. We accomplish this by -
- Building nationally recognized therapeutic facilities for those affected by:
- Post-Traumatic Stress (PTS)
- Mild Traumatic Brain Injury (mTBI)
- Military Sexual Trauma (MST)
- Chronic pain
- Providing therapeutic and educational retreats for –
- Service Members
- Care Partners
- Emphasizing the use of Equine Assisted Learning (EAL) using the EAGALA model, neurofeedback, combat-trauma specific yoga and other cutting-edge modalities to heal and empower wounded service members and their families.
- Helping to reduce the wounded service member’s need for narcotic pain management through targeted educational and therapeutic opportunities.
- Helping to stabilize and enhance family structures and relation-ships through education, counseling, support, and inspiration.
- Providing support through awareness and inspiration to motivate Americans to recognize and offer assistance, mentorship, and care for our wounded service members and their families.
These retreats are FREE to veterans and active duty military personnel, their spouses, children and/or key support system through the generous support of donors and sponsors. The average cost of a full retreat is $25,000!
For more information about Lone Survivor Foundation and our retreats, please visit www.LoneSurvivorFoundation.org