BENEFITING: BUMI SEHAT FOUNDATION INTERNATIONAL INC
IT'S THAT TIME OF YEAR AGAIN! LORIE AND MIRIAM HEAD BACK TO BALI! IT ALL BEGAN WITH HORSE HEADS AND THIS TIME....UNICORNS! THEY WILL BE BRINGING LOADS OF MAGIC AND UNICORN-INESS!
Want to explore an exotic island, make two grown women act like fools, and raise money for a worthwhile charity...without ever having to leave your house? Well, now is your chance!
PLEASE SUPPORT THIS ONLINE FUNDRAISER.
Miriam Pearson-Martinez and Lorie McCoy, owners of the Palms Birth House and The Orchid Nest- and two certifiably colorful personalities - are headed off to Bali again to lead an amazing 7 day (November 4-13th) birthing retreat (Sacred Doula + Sacred Midwife) and along the way they’ll be raising money to help curb the mortality rate of Indonesian women.
Bumi Sehat Foundation International is a non-profit organization dedicated to helping the women of Indonesia obtain the proper birth care they desperately need at NO cost. The Bumi Sehat Foundation is not only a beacon of hope, it quite literally saves lives.
“Ok, but how are they planning on raising these funds?” By wearing unicorn heads and taking awkward photos of themselves in weird places! Duh.
Here’s how it works. You cough up a mere 25 bucks and tell them what kind of odd picture, wearing a unicorn head, you want and they’ll do it! Whether it’s riding an elephant, or playing with monkeys, they’ll do it. On a plane, in a market, or hugging some cops, you name it, they’ll do it. Tell them to wear that Unicorn head on a beach at dawn during sun salutations and it’s as good as done! Whatever your idea, as long as it doesn’t land them in an Indonesian prison, they will do it! Not the creative type? Don’t worry, go for the ‘surprise me’ option. These two good-hearted oddballs are never short of ideas and are willing to take their unicorn-iness to the next level! You don’t need to be creative. You just need 25 bucks! 25 bucks, two women pretending to be unicorns in odd places, helping women and babies...it just makes sense.
Please! Please! Please help these intrepid travelers behave like blatant idiots and at the same time ensure that Bumi Sehat gets the funding that is vital.
For more information on our cause: http://www.bumisehatfoundation.org/
It's as EASY as 1 2 3
- Hit the DONATE button (on the top right of the page)
Be assured, all monies go directly TO Bumi Sehat through Crowdrise Fundraiser.
- Contribute $25 or more if you want something extra CORNEY!
- Tell us in the (comment section) what antics you would like to see.
- Friend Lorie & Miriam on Facebook and "LIKE" Orchid Nest and the Palms Birth House
- Join the "event" on facebook to post your request and see the awkward photos as they happen in exotic Bali! If you friend the girls, they will tag you. Be aware that internet connections in the Indonesia are well, sketchy...so posts will happen when possible and ALL pics will posted upon return if not sooner.
- Sit back, relax...and laugh so hard that YOU fall off your unicorn!