Lucile Packard Children's Hospital Stanford began with one mom's vision. Lucile Salter Packard, our generous founder, believed strongly in caring for both the body and soul of every child. As a nonprofit hospital, we rely on community support to provide the best care available to patients and their families. 100 percent of your gift to the Children's Fund supports our hospital’s highest ongoing priorities,including important programs that are not covered by insurance:
- Care for all children and expectant mothers who need our specialized treatment, regardless of their family's ability to pay.
- Research grants that enable our physicians, caregivers, and scientists to turn innovative ideas into better care for children and expectant mothers.
- Family and community services, such as chaplaincy and recreation therapy, that help our patient families heal, as well as programs like our Teen Health Van and Car Seat Fitting Station that offer more families access to lifesaving care.
Every gift makes a meaningful impact in the lives of our patients and families.
Your gift could fund:
- $30: a meal voucher for a family going through a difficult time.
- $60: a week of vaccines for homeless and uninsured youth who depend on the Teen Health Van.
- $120: Interactive play toys for the Forever Young Zone, a place that allows kids to just be kids (no doctors allowed).
- $250: a new race car wheelchair with a special place for an IV, so young patients can travel the hospital in style.
Thank you for stepping up to the plate by making a donation to support our patients!