As my bar mitzvah approaches, I wanted to organize a mitzvah (charitable) project that was meaningful to me. In the past, I have hosted basketball tournaments in February for my birthday. This year, as part of my mitzvah project, I have decided to organize a basketball tournament to raise money for Peace Players International (PPI). A short video about PPI is posted on the left. I hope that you will join me in my efforts to raise money for this great organization while having lots of fun playing basketball.
How To Sign Up
TO SIGN UP CLICK THE BIG ORANGE "DONATE" BUTTON TO THE RIGHT AND LEAVE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION IN THE COMMENT SECTION OF YOUR DONATION.
- PLEASE DONATE THE CORRECT AMOUNT OF MONEY ($20 per person)
- LEAVE YOUR NAME
- YOUR EMAIL
- MAKE SURE TO RSVP YOUR ATTENDENCE FOR THE TOURNAMENT!
If you do not want to donate online and you want to donate at the door, please let me know via email: email@example.com
How The Day Will Work
- 11:30-12:00 Sign In/Warm Up
- Tournament 12:00 to 3:30
- Pizza, snacks, and drinks will be provided
- Players will be placed on an NBA team (You will recieve an email with what color to wear to the tournament)
For more information on Peace Players International visit http://www.peaceplayersintl.org/about
For questions, feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org