BENEFITING: WALNUT HILLS HIGH SCHOOL ASSN
EVENT DATE: Oct 17, 2014
LUDI is Walnut Hills’ largest student fundraiser of the year and all money raised benefits club advisors, coaches and extracurricular activities. It is a grade-level competition where winning is based on a combination of fundraising, participation and performance. It is part field-day, part raffle and prize extravaganza and the most fun students will have on campus all year! Please encourage your students to register and attend the event and support their fundraising efforts as best you can.
Register at a higher level and fundraise with family and friends to increase your personal score and bring your class to Ludi dominance! All funds raised on your fundraising page count towards your personal score and your class score!
Let the Ludi games begin!
- Click “Register”.
- Register for the event at the highest level you are able (minimum to attend is $10).
- Select your Class team and create your own CrowdRise Account.
- After registering, you will receive an email with a link to your own fundraising page.
- In that email, click on the “View my Fundraiser” link to see your personal Ludi fundraising page and track you and your class’ progress.
- Share the "View my Fundraiser" link via social media and forward it onto family and friends to support your fundraising efforts