Skip to content
craigwalter's profile image - click for profile

Craig Walter's Fundraiser:

Bring medical care to 20,000 people in Mali

Craig's Photo
Craig Walter

THE STORY:

We have launched a project to bring medical care to 20,000 people through a rural clinic in Mali, West Africa . Healthy babies will be born, women will live during childbirth, malnourished children will get food and clean water, and children with Malaria will have a chance to live. Bringing basic modern medical care to rural villages will be transforming for the lives of these wonderful people.

Other than the 3% taken by this website, the other 97% will all go towards the project. There are no other administrative fees..

Check out more information at www.maliproject.org

In 2006 my church, Christ Community Church (CCC) in Omaha, built a women and children's hospital in Mali, one of the poorest countries in the world. This hospital serves over 300,000 people and since opening has safely delivered over 15,000 babies, saved the lives of countless women in childbirth, cured children with Malaria, performed thousands of surgeries, and much more. This new clinic will be an extension of this hospital.

 

The Team: $0 TOTAL RAISED SO FAR

JOIN THE TEAM

Want to help Fundraise or Volunteer for this amazing Fundraiser? Join the Team

Donor Comments

Be the first to Donate to Craig and Bring medical care to 20,000 people in Mali.