OUR MISSION is to provide support to mothers who are battling life-threatening cancer, who are also raising minor children.
Our MAMCF moms face dual challenges. They are raising minor children while battling life-threatening cancer. Promoting the struggles these young moms endure will help shed light on the need to get cancer-related screening earlier in life.
Ways we provide support:
- Out of pocket medical expenses
- Alternative treatments such as acupuncture
- Cancer related cook books for healthier eating
- Nutritional supplies
- Organic fruits and vegetables delivered monthly to the moms
- Peer support gatherings through “Mommy Luncheons”
- Assistance with life transitions
- Funding for prosthetic hair replacements
- Meal cards
- Back up child care through Kindercare Learning Centers
- Nurse navigator assistance
Mommy and Me Cancer Foundation is a registered 501(c)(3). All donations are tax deductible.