How to get started
Start a fundraiser page
Click the "Set Up your fundraiser" button above to get started.
Make it yours
Tell your story, photos & videos can't hurt either
Go fund yourself
Whether it's $25 or $500. Get the ball rolling!
Tell the world
Overcome the awkward. Start with the people closest to you.
March is "Music in Our Schools Month." What if there were no music in our schools?
AMP: The Association of Music Parents in concert with our team of passionate music advocates, educators, parents and musicians are in the final push to raise the remaining funds needed to complete Marching Beyond Halftime, the nation's first documentary feature film touting the critical need to support music programs in our schools. And we need your help!
May we count on your support? Have you or a member of your family benefited from being in a school band, choir or orchestra?
If so, we ask you to join us in this crowdfunded initiative to fund the film. And then share this information on your social networks so others will join.
From now through early April, AMP is conducting Campaign 2017 as we seek to raise a minimum of $250,000 during the observance of "Music in Our Schools Month." These funds are needed to complete the film that will ultimately be a benefit to all of music education. All donations are 100% tax deductible.
You and your program could be eligible to receive a portion of over $50,000 in prizes to be awarded to our teams as well as individual prizes to our top fund raisers! See the complete list in the prizes tab below.
HERE ARE WAYS YOU CAN HELP.
1. Make a tax-deductible individual or company contribution.
2. Fundraise, Creating a Team Here on CrowdRise - We seek to engage and challenge at least 100 teams consisting of music programs, businesses, fraternal organizations and music booster organizations to each raise at least $2,500.
We are calling on all band, choir, guard students, parents and alumni -- anyone who appreciates the importance of music as part of a well-rounded education -- to make an individual contribution or to form teams and raise money to push this project across the finish line!
To simplify, consider this example:
- You are a band director, music teacher or interested parent at a local high school. Go ahead and create a team. It will take you less than 5 minutes.
- Watch the video "Setting up your Crowdrise Team" we have created. We will show you and your team how to set up a page and ask family, friends, neighbors and local businesses to help each of them to raise $100 or more.
- That’s just 10 people each giving at least $10! How easy can that be?
Imagine -- a minimum of 25 team members x 10 people giving a gift to each member x at least $10 = YOUR Team raising $2,500+ for this important project! May we have your support in this campaign? We're counting on it!