This race features rolling hills and Big Sur is the largest rural marathon in the world, winding through redwoods, paralleling ranches, and offers stunning views of the Pacific Ocean. The course is USATF sanctioned and certified. Autism Speaks has a limited number of 6 guaranteed entries into the Big Sur International Marathon (26.2 miles). Team Up! with Autism Speaks invites you to join an amazing group of athletes who will run together to make a difference.
As a part of your commitment, you will be required to raise a minimum of $1,500 to support Autism Speaks and its mission to raise awareness and funds for autism research and programs. There is a $200 registration fee to reserve your spot.
Look at the great benefits you get by running with Autism Speaks!
* Guaranteed Race Entry paid by Autism Speaks
* Team Up! with Autism Speaks Tech Tank or Long Sleeve Shirt, and an Autism Speaks hat or visor
* Customized fundraising page
* Team Up! Facebook Page
* Virtual Coaching by a certified running coach
* Fundraising Tips and Opportunities
* Dedicated Autism Speaks staff to assist you and answer questions
* Team Handbook - In a PDF format and downloadable for reference at any time
**Please note that Team Up! with Autism Speaks does not cover travel expenses to and from California for the race. We strongly recommend the usage of the race's official travel partners for making all reservations.