Marjaree Mason Center supports and empowers adults and their children affected by domestic violence, while striving to prevent and end the cycle of abuse through education and advocacy.
Servicing and supporting nearly 6,000 clients annually, the Marjaree Mason Center's reach is large, but with 1 in 4 women being affected by domestic violence, there is a critically large need that is being unmet.
Join us in the fight against domestic violence in Fresno County and make a difference in your community.
Your donation to the Marjaree Mason Center will go toward supporting these services:
- Crisis Support (24/7 confidential hotline: 559.233.HELP)
- Safe Housing (nearly 1,000 women and children safely housed each year)
- Counseling (helping men, women, and children on their road to healthy relationships)
- Legal Assistance (such as court accompaniment and help when filing a restraining order)
- Education and Advocacy (providing hundreds of educational presentation annually)
$0.87 of each dollar goes directly to the clients of the Marjaree Mason Center. Your donation will truly make the difference in the lives of those who are affected by domestic violence.