Last year when as to be a board trustee for Marketing EDGE, I was very excited to serve because I have a true passion for mentoring the next generation of marketing professionals. Marketing EDGE honestly works toward that purpose, and I am therefore proud to be a part of the organization. It is in this capacity that I ask for your help.
Industries, like yours, are increasingly faced with a shortage of marketing talent that is capable of facing the challenge of successfully and responsibly marketing in our digitally-led global economy.
Marketing leaders are not born, they are grown. Please join me in helping more students get the EDGE by supporting Marketing EDGE, a 501(c)(3) non-profit, with the mission of preparing college students for a successful career in the evolving field of marketing.
Your donation will help fund Marketing EDGE's efforts to educate, develop, grow and employ our future marketing talent. Marketing EDGE programs include:
- SCHOLARSHIPS: Awarded to full-time and part-time undergraduate and graduate students
- COLLEGIATE ECHO MARKETING CHALLENGE: A global student marketing plan competition
- STUDENT CAREER FORUMS: Practitioners talk and mentor students
- I-MIX: One-week interactive marketing boot camp for students, taught by leading practitioners
- I-MAX: One-week program introducing students to marketing analytics
- NEXT GENERATION LEADERS: A 12-month fast track job rotational program, in-depth internship, for graduating students
- MARKETING EDGE JOBS: A free resource for employers looking for talent
- JOURNAL OF INTERACTIVE MARKETING: A premier marketing journal
Marketing EDGE's fiscal year ends June 30 and we'd like to help it meet its 2014 commitment to the community. The dollars you give help us train students to be better professionals as they enter the marketplace, thus giving you better talken to hire.
Thank you for for helping Marketing EDGE educate students to better fill your marketing career opportunities.
All my best