Michael Becker wrote -
Industries around the globe are increasing faced with a shortage of marketing talent capable of facing the challenge of successfully and responsibly marketing in our digitally-led global economy.
Marketing leaders are not born, they are grown. Please join me in helping more students get the EDGE by supporting Marketing EDGE, a 501(c)(3) non-profit, with the mission of preparing students for a successful career in this evolving field of marketing.
I'm a board trustee of Marketing EDGE. Your donation will help fund Marketing EDGE's efforts to educate, develop, grow and employ our future marketing talent. Marketing EDGE programs include:
- SCHOLARSHIPS: Awarded to full-time and part-time undergraduate and graduate students
- COLLEGIATE ECHO MARKETING CHALLENGE: global student marketing plan competition
- STUDENT CAREER FORUMS: Practitioners talk and mentor students
- I-MIX: One-week interactive marketing boot camp for students, taught by leading practitioners
- I-MAX: One-week program introducing students to marketing analytics
- NEXT GENERATION LEADERS: A 12-month fast track job rotational for graduating students
- MARKETING EDGE JOBS: A free resource for employers looking for talent
- JOURNAL OF INTERACTIVE MARKETING: A premier marketing journal