- Online Registration runs until September 30th at 11:59pm so packets can be prepared.
- Registration will be available at packet pickup and on race day but shirts are not guaranteed.
- No refunds of entry fees.
- Start time of the event is tentatively 10am with more info to come.
- All participants receive a short-sleeve t-shirt and race packet
Packet Pickup will be on Friday and Saturday (10/2-10/3) and race day. More information on times to come.
Neil and Suzanne Alexander established LiveLikeLou.org in 2011 when Neil was diagnosed with Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), the devastating condition known as Lou Gehrig’s disease. Through this fund they are raising awareness of ALS, providing care and comfort to ALS families in Western Pennsylvania, and supporting scientific research targeted at finding a cure. The fund is named for baseball legend Lou Gehrig to honor the example that he set for all people living with ALS.
We've committed to raise $500,000 in 5 years to support the Live Like Lou Center for ALS Research and we need your help.
Any donation help to support the research preventing others from having to suffer from the slow degeneration caused by the effects of ALS. Donate today to support the groundbreaking research of UPMC in preventing this disease from affecting others.