BENEFITING: BRIAN MOORMANS PUNT FOUNDATION INC
EVENT DATE: Jul 23, 2016
Join us on Saturday, July 23, 2016 at Ralph Wilson Stadium for our First Annual Kan Jam Tournament to support local families affected by childhood cancer.
Teams of 2 people
Slots are limited! (100 team maximum)
Minimum raise of $300 per team to benefit the 6 programs of the P.U.N.T. Foundation
There is no fee to register!
Your registration includes:
- 2 T-shirts
- 2 beer tickets & food vouchers per participant
- The opportunity to play Kan Jam on the home turf of the Buffalo Bills!
The team that raises the most money will receive a Coors Light Tailgate Package including:
- 4 100 level tickets and a parking pass to the Buffalo Bills home opener on 9/15
- 1 Coors Light Tailgate Cooler, with wheels, extended handle and built-in wireless music speakers
- 4 Coors Light football t-shirts
- 4 Coors Light tailgate chairs
- 1 Coors Light Baden football
The P.U.N.T. Foundation runs and funds six programs: Brian's Locker (at Roswell Park & Women & Children's Hospital), Game Day, Helping Hands, Field of Dreams, Adopt-a-Family, and Remembrance Weekend. Each program has been thoughtfully created to directly help families affected by pediatric cancer financially and emotionally.