Spectrum Center U-M via Crowdrise
November 29, 2010
BENEFITING: UNIVERSITY OF MICHIGAN
EVENT DATE: Feb 25, 2011
(MBLGTACC) is the oldest and largest regional conference for LGBT and ally college students. The MBLGTACC 2011 at the University of Michigan with the theme ?Justice or Just Us? Achieving Liberty for All? will bring together approximately 2,000 students for empowerment, education, and networking. Be part of the change for social justice in the Midwest!
The MBLGTACC 2011 at the University of Michigan, will coincide with the 40th Anniversary of the Spectrum Center, the first office of its kind in the nation! Despite immense progress since 1971, LGBT and similarly identified young people continue the struggle against silence, discrimination, and hate.
Donations will make a real impact on the conference, including support of:
- Workshop space and technology needs- maximize workshop impact
- Registration scholarships - need-based reduced rate and full scholarships
- Campus transportation - ensure a safe ride from hotels to campus
- Accessibility - large print programs, etc.
- Signage - way-finding signs, conference banners, visibility posters
- And more - talk to us if you have ideas in mind for your donation!