Skip to content
bwinstead's profile image - click for profile

B Winstead's Fundraiser:

MCAI Trailblazers

B's Photo

BENEFITING: THE NORTH CAROLINA COMMUNITY ACTION ASSOCIATION

EVENT: The Race 4 Change

EVENT DATE: May 04, 2014

B Winstead

THE STORY:

Martin Community Action, Inc. (MCAI) is fundraising for "The Race 4 Change," a charitable 5K race hosted by the North Carolina Community Action Association. Sixty percent (60%) of the funds we raise will be returned to Martin Community Action and the other forty percent (40%) of the proceeds will resource several mini-grant opportunies that our agency can also apply for to received additional funding. Please support the MCAI Trailblazers. You can make a secure online donation at:

http://www.crowdrise.com/MCAI-Trailblazers.      Also, please visit "The Race for Change 5K website at www.therace4change.org for additional information

 

DONATE

To This Fundraiser

$305

MONEY RAISED
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  • Beth Winstead

    $5

  • Amy Howard

    $5

  • Connie Newton

    $5

  • Faye Taylor

    $15

  • Charles Winstead

    $5

  • Tina Rodgers

    $5

  • Roy Moore

    $5

  • Bridgette Dobson

    $5

  • Beverly Albritton

    $5

  • Helen Weatherington

    $250

  •  
  •  
  •  
 

2% Raised of $12,500 Goal

Fundraise for this Campaign

The Team: $305 TOTAL RAISED SO FAR

JOIN THE TEAM

Want to help Fundraise or Volunteer for this amazing Fundraiser? Join the Team

Donor Comments

Helen Weatherington

Helen Weatherington

DONATION: $250

4 years ago

Beverly Albritton

Beverly Albritton

DONATION: $5

4 years ago

Bridgette Dobson

Bridgette Dobson

DONATION: $5

4 years ago

Roy Moore

Roy Moore

DONATION: $5

4 years ago

Tina Rodgers

Tina Rodgers

DONATION: $5

4 years ago

Faye Taylor

Faye Taylor

DONATION: $15

4 years ago

Amy Howard

Amy Howard

DONATION: $5

4 years ago

Beth Winstead

Beth Winstead

DONATION: $5

4 years ago

Charles Winstead

Charles Winstead

DONATION: $5

4 years ago

Connie Newton

Connie Newton

DONATION: $5

4 years ago