Marlboro CrossFit wrote -
CLICK "SEE MORE" FOR REGISTRATION AND DONATION INSTRUCTIONS!
1 in 88 children in the US is diagnosed with autism each year. 100% of the funds raised will be donated to Autism Speaks (www.autismspeaks.org) to increase awareness and fund future research.
- Teams of 2
- Co-Ed OK but prefer same gender teams
- WOD will be announced by April 1. RX and Scaled divisions
- Mens Rx divisions should demonstrate the ability to swing a 53lb KB and comfortable with all barbell movements at 95lbs
- Womens Rx divisions should demonstrate the ability to swing a 35lb KB and comfortable with all barbell movements at 65lbs
- IMPORTANT: Please email your team, division and shirt size to email@example.com
Please click the grey tab labeled "create your fundraiser" and make an initial donation of $44 per person to secure registration. Please share with all friends and family and ask for additional donations to support your efforts during the WOD. Supporters wishing to donate can simply find your fundraising name and donate using the orange tab.
All participants please email firstname.lastname@example.org with both members of your team, box and RX or Scaled so that we can organize heats accordingly. Thank you and we look forward to a great day!