BENEFITING: MEB FOUNDATION
ORGANIZER: MEB FOUNDATION
EVENT: 2017 Boston Marathon
EVENT DATE: Apr 17, 2017
MEB FOUNDATION wrote -
The MEB Foundation is guided by the importance of Maintaining Excellent Balance in life. It is this drive for balance that Meb Keflezighi believes contributes greatly to his success as a marathon champion, family man, and community leader.
The MEB Foundation fulfills its mission as a collaborator and leader in the areas of youth health, education and fitness.The MEB Foundation suppors programs and events that:
- Empower youth and their families to Maintain Excellent Balance
- Provide the tools and resources to lead healthy lifestyles.
- Engage children in academics, in and out of school hours.
- Provide opportunities for children to play and learn positive life skills through involvement in sports.
- Engage entire communities in promoting youth health, education and fitness.
As you all probably know, two of the biggest parts of my life are advocating for children and running. And I am a huge Meb fan :) Since running the Boston Marathon is a lifelong dream but my (lack of) speed won't qualify me, running for the Meb Foundation is perfect because - most importantly - it provides assistance to children to better their lives through sports and education.
My fundraising goal is quite daunting, and I know there are many worthy causes out there. I am humbly asking for your support, anything you can donate to help. And please feel free to repost and share... all assistance is appreciated (and necessary).
Thank you so much!