The primary goal of Medicines for Humanity (MFH) is to reduce child mortality in impoverished communities around the world by:
- Collaborating with credible and competent healthcare providers already serving these communities.
- Targeting the most vulnerable children and women.
- Supporting and building the capacity of our in-country healthcare partners.
- Initiating or expanding evidence-based, effective interventions to reduce child mortality and improve child survival.
- Leveraging our extensive and successful project experience in Latin America and the Caribbean (LAC) and Africa.
- Utilizing evidence-based child survival interventions.
As an example, please view photos from our projects at left.