2014 Cameron House Phone-a-thon Fundraising goal is $250,000. Eustace-Kwan Family Foundation has generously agreed to match the first $100,000 in donations!! Give Today :D
My dear friends & family,
I would like to invite you to be part of the $10 challenge. Your $10 donation will be helping Cameron House to raise $250,000 (including a $100K match). Thus, we can continue providing cancer care, women's support group, food pantry distribution for over 250 low-income families, counseling and advocacy for families experiencing domestic violence, summer day camp programs and Westminster Woods (overnight) camp, after-school academic tutoring, enrichment, leadership programs for youth in grades 1-12, and many more. For every dollar that you are contributing, Eustace-Kwan Family Foundation will match the total amount. So your $10 donation will become $20 by the match : D Give Today!
Thank you for your generous support and ensuring that together we can continue serving those in need to create a more vibrant and healthy community!
TOP 5 List of Cancer Support Group
1. Cameron House Chinese Cancer Support Group celebrated its 20th anniversary! We have been serving female and male cancer patients and their family members since 1995.
2. On June 21st, cancer support group visited USS Hornet Museum at Alameda. The members had a great time seeing the battle aircraft and learning the Apollo space missions history.
3. Friends of Aí (Love) is a group of trained volunteers who visit support group members who are in the hospital or not well enough to leave their home due to weakness from treatment, reoccurrence of cancer, or other cancer-related health issues. The members are deeply grateful to receive support and care from the program, and they feel positive for their road to recovery.
4. Support group members become Friends of Cameron House’s volunteers. The cooking team prepared meal for the woman support group. The dancing team performed at the Social Services Ministry Christmas Party. The sewing team created a memorable quilt as a retirement gift for our domestic violence case manager.
5. I feel blessed to be the cancer support group coordinator. I've learned to appreciate the many good things in life just by being around the wonderful cancer survivors.
TOP 5 List of Cameron House Staff
1. Every morning, I walk into the office with a smile on my face. I know I am making a difference and leaving the world a better place : )
2. Living a purpose-driven life. To be a good servant who would please His heart <><
3. Amazing-caring-loving-cheerful coworkers who make me feel like a family <3
4. I will never go hungry at Cameron House. Too many good chefs =D Too many good food =d
5. Never forget to be playful and just have FUN : v )
== Your gift can make a difference ==
Serving the Chinese American community in the San Francisco Bay Area for 140 years. Visit Cameron House to learn more about what we do.
Note: If you donate by cash or check, please note on your payment “Phone-a-thon Mei’s team.” 100% of all check and cash gifts received go directly to Cameron House. If we receive your donation by Aug 30th (whether by cash, check or credit card) we can pull your name off the Sept 2-4 call list. All donations you give for my campaign will be credited towards my fundraising goal.