My name is Kyle Boudreau and I am a Financial Representative at Northwestern Mutual. I am the oldest of 3 children and enjoy spending my time being active in sports and the community.
I learned about Streetwise Partners from several of my close friends who were mentoring young, eager individuals on Saturday afternoons. I started attending events and gatherings while learning a lot about what the Streetwise Partners mission really was. As I kept getting more and more involved I knew that I really had to mentor as a way to not only give back, but also to provide a resource that I wish I had as I prepared to enter the business world full time. It has been a truly rewarding experience working with not only my fellow mentors and Board members, but each and every trainee that I come across.
The thirst for knowledge and growth that they show is an inspiration that more people should experience in life. Streetwise Partners has a special place in my heart and my hope is that we continue to grow and touch more lives each and every year. All donations make a difference and I hope you will support this organization with a donation.
- Champion a trainee from unemployment to a career
- Train and empower a mentor to educate, coach and empower a trainee for one year
- Exclusive speed networking event
- Ticket to Career Day
- Access to special events with corporate partners
- 4 mock interviews for each trainee
- 3 informational interviews for each trainee
- Personalized business cards
- Strength finder assessment
- Supplies (i.e. USB drives, notebooks, curriculum packets, etc.)
- Emergency travel (for our trainees who struggle to get to and from the program)