Hi, my name is Nataly and I learned about StreetWise Partners (SWP) through a colleague at Deloitte who participated as a mentor in SWP’s Career Ventures Program. I have participated in mentoring programs before, but was drawn to SWP’s program because of its structured curriculum. One of my favorite aspects of the program during the in-person sessions involved each mentee highlighting an accomplishment from the past week in front of the group. This helped build confidence and ultimately helped them succeed in the program and attain a job.
SWP is run by a very dedicated group of staff and volunteers who are continually seeking feedback to improve their program. I would love to see more youth have access to a very valuable skill set as they kick off their careers. Please help this wonderful organization with its mission by making a small donation today. I am very passionate about this mission and I hope you’ll support me in making this campaign a success!
- Champion a trainee from unemployment to a career
- Train and empower a mentor to educate, coach and empower a trainee for one year
- Exclusive speed networking event
- Ticket to Career Day
- Access to special events with corporate partners
- 4 mock interviews for each trainee
- 3 informational interviews for each trainee
- Personalized business cards
- Strength finder assessment
- Supplies (i.e. USB drives, notebooks, curriculum packets, etc.)
- Emergency travel (for our trainees who struggle to get to and from the program)