Meridian- Mississippi's Walk for Diabetes
EVENT DATE: Oct 17, 2015
The Diabetes Foundation of Mississippi's Meridian Walk for Diabetes!
Have Fun and Help the Diabetes Foundation of Mississippi help your fellow Mississippians!
We need YOU!
- To provide support to those living with diabetes
- To help fund diabetes alert dogs to Mississippi children
- To support educational programs for the general public, patients & health care providers
- To provide life saving medical supplies and medicines to needy Mississippians
- To offer necessary training for school nurses, teachers & day care staff across our state.
- To Support Camp Kandu, a bi-annual camp for families of children with diabetes
- To help fund continuous glucose monitors (cgm) for those with hypoglycemia unawareness
Tupelo's Walk will be held at the Bonita Lakes Park.
Registration begins bright and early at 9:00 a.m. The walk will begin at 10:00 and Lunch will follow.
This year's theme is: "Taming Diabetes"
Set up a team fundraiser page to solicit online donations for your Meridian Walk team under this event.
Even an individual can set up a fundraiser page so their friends can donate to the Meridian Walk.
If you just want to donate, pick a team to support or use the Donate to Meridian Walk button with the DFM logo.
Design a team T-shirt! For more information and FUNdraising ideas https://www.msdiabetes.org/mississippis-walks-diabetes.