Play4theCure is a fundraising platform for the National Foundation for Cancer Research, which provides funding worldwide to the best scientists to enable cutting edge research that other large cancer organizations can’t and won’t fund. Play4theCure inspires young athletes and their teams to leverage their passion for sports to “Play4” loved ones affected by cancer and encourages them to actively participate in working to fund cancer research to make a difference.
With the help of Play4theCure and individual donors, NFCR has delivered over $320 million leading to many breakthroughs, including prevention strategies, earlier diagnosis and new anticancer drugs and therapies.
To donate, please select the team or league you'd like to support from the leaderboard below and then click the 'donate' button.
Joining the movement is simple...
- Click the "PLAY4THECURE" button on this page
- Choose "Create a New Team"
- Follow the prompts to create a team page (please name your team "School/Organization Name- Sport")
- Invite your athletes to join your team using your new team page link
- Don't forget to register your team on the Play4TheCure homepage
- Scroll down to find your team
- Click on your team's name or logo
- Link your own online donation page to your program by selecting the "Fundraise For This Campaign" button
- Follow the prompts to create an account and start your fundraiser
- Customize your page and share the link with everyone you know
Click Here for tons of awesome tools to make it so, so simple to get the most out of your campaign.