Midwest ARRC Launch Fundraiser
Organized by: Midwest ARRC
Every day, hundreds of dogs are killed in the United States because of shelter overcrowding or perceived "poor temperament" in the animal. We believe that it can be different for those dogs, and wants to be a part of the solution. That's why we've created Midwest Animal Rescue & Rehabilitation Center, Inc (aka Midwest ARRC or "The ARRC").
The money from this fundraiser will be used to cover our start up costs, and to provide us with the nest egg we need to begin our rescue's operations. We will use this money for a few specific purposes:
- to apply for the appropriate licenses and nonprofit status, and to file our business records.
- to purchases necessary supplies for our daily operations, like dog food, microchips, vaccinations, etc.
- to establish an emergency fund that can be used in the case that any of our dogs need costly special veterinary care.
For everyone who donates, we are offering some gifts, as our way of saying 'thank you'. At each level of giving, you will receive all the gifts for lower giving levels in addition to your level's gift. In other words, it stacks. ;-) The more you give, the more you get! Here are the levels:
- $1 or higher - we will give you a shout-out on social media, and we will love you forever for your contribution.
- $10 or higher - you will get an invitation to an ARRC cookout for our supporters at the new facility, once it is opened.
- $25 or higher - you will get a personalized thank you letter from the Board of Directors.
- $35 or higher - we will send you a Midwest ARRC bumper sticker.
- $50 or higher - you'll get a hand crafted care package filled with doggie toys featuring the Midwest ARRC logo.
- $75 or higher - you'll get to look stylish in an awesome Midwest ARRC t-shirt... and your four-legged friends will get to sport an awesome ARRC bandana.
- $100 or higher - your name will be listed on a "Wall of Supporters" when the facility is built.
- $150 or higher - you will get a tour of the Midwest ARRC facility before its doors open.
- $250 or higher - at this level you will be awarded with $100 in free admission credit to be used for any of our training and obedience classes.
- $500 or higher - a great option for the business owners, with this level you get one year of free advertising on our website.
- $1000 or higher - for being a true Rescue Hero, you'll be honored by having a room named after you in our new facility.
(Note: All physical gifts will be mailed out within 4 months once the fundraiser hits its goal. Rewards related to the physical facility will not be provided until the facility is built.)
Whatever level you give - we THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU from the bottom of our hearts!
Want to know more about the mission of Midwest ARRC? Keep reading!
Short Term Goals:
The immediate goals of The ARRC are simple: to operate an all-volunteer foster network to save and rescue dogs. Utilizing volunteer foster homes, we will pull dogs from shelters who are at risk of euthanasia to allow them the opportunity to be adopted into a loving family. During this time we will also accept dogs from owners who can no longer care for their pets to prevent those owners from having to place dogs in a kill facility. We will provide additional services to the community as we are able, and will pair with local veterinarians to provide economically-friendly spays and neuters to residents of SE Wisconsin.
Long Term Goals:
Over the next couple of years, Midwest ARRC intends to expand its network to save more animals, hopefully buying or building a shelter space to accommodate more dogs, and potentially other animal types as well. We hope to create a state-of-the-art shelter space that allows dogs stimulation in the form of mental agility and physical exercise during their stay at The ARRC, instead of housing them in cramped, crowded kennels. Additionally, we hope to provide a wing of service that is dedicated to providing end of life care to dogs that are not able to be adopted... allowing them a generous living space, daily human interaction, dog socialization as appropriate, and ample outdoor/exercise time. We believe that even unadoptable dogs deserve to live full, happy lives with people who love them.
Every penny that you donate helps us reach our goals. We appreciate it SO much and cannot wait to get started doing this incredible work! Thank you, from the bottom of our hearts!
The Midwest ARRC Team!