Skip to content

Miggs pup poisoning

Organized by: Amie Webster

Amie's Photo

THE STORY:

On the evening of Wednesday August the 23rd someone slipped some sort of poison threw our fence and our 10month old Puppy Migg ate whatever it was and was later rushed to an emergency vet clinic in abbotsford BC. He was not in good shape by any means, if we had waited to much longer it could have been fatal to our little boy. He spent the evening at the clinic after the vomiting was induced and stomach charcoaled as well as an IV/Catheter. I am so thankful for the wonderful staff at abbotsford valley animal energency clinic. We arent poor but we most definitely are not wealthy any small donation would be absolutely amazing. My only hope is that no one else has to suffer the heart ache of their furbaby being poisoned. Thankyou all so much.

$0

MONEY RAISED
  •  
  •  
  •  
Organized by

Amie Webster

This is a direct to organizer fundraiser.

Donor Comments

Amie is still setting up this fundraiser so please check back so you can support Miggs pup poisoning .

Report this page — Let Us Know if you think this page is breaking the law or the CrowdRise Terms