Skip to content

Mike's College Fund

Organized by: Mike Yaz

Mike's Photo

THE STORY:

It's hard for me to ask for help, but I recently been admitted into the University of New Mexico in the Engineering Program with a minor in Exercise Science. Unfortunately, I don't qualify for any financial aid and I applied to numerous scholarships but I been denied to 80% of them and the other 20% I haven't heard from. I'm the first in my family to go to college and even though I'm starting at the age of 30+ years old, I'm anxious to begin the journey. I don't want to push my start back, so I'm looking for any help. Every $1 counts and it will be greatly appreciated!!

DONATE

To This Fundraiser

$0

MONEY RAISED
  •  
  •  
  •  
Organized by

Mike Yaz

This is a direct to organizer fundraiser.

Fundraise for this Campaign

The Team: $0 TOTAL RAISED SO FAR

JOIN THE TEAM

Want to help Fundraise or Volunteer for this amazing Fundraiser? Join the Team

Donor Comments

Be the first to Donate to Mike and Mike's College Fund.

Report this page — Let Us Know if you think this page is breaking the law or the CrowdRise Terms