Final Countdown - Are You In?
July 13, 2016
Yes we have a LIMITED NUMBER of 5K tickets! But do not purchase without emailing first, because as of 7/26 there are limited spots and they are going fast
SORRY, FULL AND SECOND HALF MARATHON-IS SOLD OUT!
Miles for Migraine team in the 2016 San Francisco Marathon -- called "The most beautiful race course in the country" by Runner's magazine.
Sunday, July 31st. Run the Embarcadero along the bay and the glory of the Bay Bridge.
Come to our booth at the SF Marathon Expo at Fort Mason on Friday, July 29th and Saturday, July 30th. Pick up your MFM t-shirt before race from us and say hello!
Pay Your entry fee:
$125 for 5K
1. Go Here
2. Choose MILES FOR MIGRAINE from the SELECT A TEAM MEMBER drop down
3. Choose the donation option: $125 and fill out the rest of the required fields
4. Fill out your Billing and Payment Info
5. In the CONFIRM YOUR DONATION section, SUPER IMPORTANT choose to cover the transaction fees.
6. Click DONATE
Then email Shirley with your receipt to ask for your 5k, code: email@example.com
7. She will give you the link where to register for the race.
If you decide to fundraise, we would be so grateful! The money you raise goes towards:
An educational day camp for kids, and for research to help find a cure for this debilitating disease. Yes, it is a disease. Let’s talk about migraine and create awareness so we can silence the stigma that is a burden surrounding migraine and other headache disorders.
Please go to our website where you will find fundraising letters and posters to promote your campaign.
Many thanks for your support.
Please email me with questions: firstname.lastname@example.org