BENEFITING: MOMMY AND ME CANCER FOUNDATION
ORGANIZER: MOMMY AND ME CANCER FOUNDATION
EVENT: Holiday Half Marathon 2015
EVENT DATE: Dec 13, 2015
MOMMY AND ME CANCER FOUNDATION wrote -
MAMCF's mission is to support young mothers battling cancer, who also raise minor children. Mommy and Me Cancer Foundation believes no family should fight alone. MAMCF provides group support, financial assistance, educational resources and more to young families facing cancer.
This unique group of young cancer patients face dual challenges, fighting for their lives while raising toddlers to teens.
Mommy and Me Cancer Foundation is a registered 501(c)(3) charitable non-profit organization. All donations are tax deductible.
How Can You Help?
1. Donate to this campaign to support the on going work of Mommy and Me Cancer Foundation.
2. Start your own running group for the Holiday Half or 5k. Create your own landing page for your team and begin raising awareness about MAMCF's mission.
2. Apply to be on the CHOSEN half marathon training team. Win prizes and run with experienced athletes.
3. Visit us at www.mamcf.org, facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
Are you ready to take your fitness to the next level? You can be CHOSEN to be part of a high level training team.
Ironman Jonathan Yance will provide weekly training tips to the CHOSEN Miles for MAMCF Athletic team. Team members will represent MAMCF at select athletic events, and will compete on behalf of Mommy and Me Cancer Foundation
- Only 20 members will be invited to be on the Athletic Team
- Member must have 5 + years competing in athletic events
- CHOSEN team members will have a chance to win prizes by sponsors
- Team members will represent MAMCF and compete on behalf of Mommy and Me Cancer Foundation
The CHOSEN team will compete this year in the Holiday Half Marathon on December 13, 2015. Apply to be on the CHOSEN team for the Holiday Half here.