Miracles for Kids’ mission is to improve the lives of children with cancer and other life-threatening illnesses, and to provide support to the families and other primary caregivers who care for these children.
Miracles for Kids operates five core programs that together fulfill the organization's mission of providing solutions to meet low-income families basic needs and provide year-round support:
(1) The Grant Program - provides monthly financial aid to low-income families who, as a result of their critically-ill child, struggle to fulfill basic financial obligations such as rent/mortgage, healthy food, transportation and medical insurance payments
(2) Basket of Miracles - provides healthy food, household supplies and basic necessities to The Program families
(3) Fund-a-Family - matches a donor directly with a family in need
(4) Familycare - provides healthcare to uninsured members of a patient’s family
(5) Closet of Miracles - a newly launched, no cost resource of gently-used clothing, shoes and household supplies for families in need.
Ways to Get Involved:
Volunteers are an integral part of the Miracles for Kids success as an organization. Volunteers assist with office administration, help to organize and run various community events and fundraisers and are involved with Miracles for Kids Grant children and their families.
Your donation will help Miracles for Kids improve the lives of children with cancer and other life-threatening illnesses. Monetary and needs-based donations are needed, or you may select to benefit any of the core Miracles for Kids programs directly.
(1) The Grant Program: Your donation will go towards funding the Miracles for Kids Grant Program and will provide direct financial assistance to critically-ill children who are currently in treatment. Your contribution will help alleviate difficult financial obligations that arise as a result of a child’s life-threatening illness.
(2) Fund-a-Family: Join our direct matching program and watch firsthand as your charitable contributions make a difference for your specific child and family in need. This Program is ideal for those wishing to create a more personal connection through their giving and typically includes correspondence between the donor and recipient.
(3) Basket of Miracles: Help provide food and basic necessities for those in need during critical times of the year – April, August, November and December.You may choose to underwrite the cost of individual or multiple baskets, donate essential goods to include in the baskets or place a monetary contribution towards this program.
(4) General Donation: Your tax-deductible donation will go toward achieving the Miracles for Kids mission.
For more information please visit: www.miraclesforkids.org
3002 Dow Avenue, Suite 126 Tustin, CA 92780
3250 Ocean Park Blvd, Suite 185 Santa Monica, CA 90405