Organized by: Edgar David Baloco Cespedes
Missionary trip in Colombia Hi, my name's Edgar Baloco, I'm 26, missionary and industrial engineer. I'm passionate about helping the needed in a full-time schedule, so that I can help at their basic, emotional, and spiritual necessities with love of God then spreading faith and hope. I give my time, my wills and make effort to show people God's love and also teach them. Colombia is going through hard times, so as financially, and there are lots of necessities everywhere. Therefore, it is required to bless the needed from the cities:
Trip to Barranquilla
1. Build a soccer school This is a city where it's very common to see young guys playing soccer, so we're going to start a soccer school where kids with economic issues will be granted support to play soccer and we're buying soccer apparel, balls and training equipment, as well as we're going to teach kids values to raise healthy and and well-mannered individuals.
2. Give food and clothes to the homeless, approximately 100 people living on the streets.
Trip to Bogota y Boyacá
1. We're going to help farmers, likewise, we're going to take food to and share God's love with people.
2. Activities, games at parks with kids amd also give joy and lectures.
3. Help to build a local church and also teach them. Thank you for supporting this cause, you're providing for needed people; your support will take joy, hope e and faith to the lost.
Please help people who really need it. You can make difference.
Helping the neighbor is one of the most grateful actions you can do.
$2000 mision trip
$200 air passages
$300 food and clothing for the homeless
$600 school football
$800 food, working materials, health insurance, unforeseen, transportation