martinmaina1's profile image - click for profile

Martin Maina's Fundraiser:

Mobile Latrines for mathare slum

Martin's Photo

BENEFITING:

Martin Maina

THE STORY:

Mathare is one of the biggest slums we have here in Africa. 10 percent of the population in mathare has got access to latrines, while the the majority of the remaining 90 % , dump their wastes in plastic bags, and i open environment. Building improved modern and mobile latrines in this slum, will enhance a conducive environment which will will be a great achievement on the sanitation of the residents.

$0

MONEY RAISED
  •  
  •  
  •  

Fundraise for this Campaign

The Team: $0 TOTAL RAISED SO FAR

JOIN THE TEAM

Want to help Fundraise or Volunteer for this amazing Fundraiser? Join the Team

Donor Comments

Martin is working on selecting a charity so you can support Mobile Latrines for mathare slum.