Organized by: Robin Pandey
Nepal was devastated by Earthquake, and any money that you donate will be going to Nepal to take care of Earthquake victims. Moksha Mukti Seva volunteering staffs on the ground in Nepal are standing by to help awaiting for donation to arrive. Please, don't underestimate your help, even as little as one dollar will be able to feed an individual and those who lost family, relatives, houses it may not seem like any hope and your small gift make a whole lot of difference in a victim's life. Truly, you will be making a huge difference.
Money raised from donations will go to:
1. Sheltering women and children, who lost their homes during the earthquake.
2. Providing meals to women and children, who lost their homes during the earthquake.
3. Providing medical care to victims.
Granular plan to use donated fund:
1. Purchasing tents because many people lost their homes and living out on the open and need to protect themselves from monsoon rainy season approaching.
2. Purchasing clothes and blankets to keep them warm.
3. Purchasing food and water.
4. Purchasing bandages, band aids, neosporin, aspirin, tylenol, hydrogen peroxide, cotton etc.