May 06, 2016
70 studios, One 30 day challenge: April 1 - 30, 2016
30 Day Challenge Breakdown:
• Sign up for the GYY Challenge by joining our team on Crowdrise AND in studio at the front desk.
• For members there is a $5 minimum donation to participate in the challenge.
• For everyone else we are running a 30 day unlimited special for $125! (Normally $160) For every special purchased MYD will donate $25 to The David Suzuki Foundation.
• Challengers are encouraged to take classes daily, but a home practice is also a wonderful tool. A few restorative postures in your hotel room or a short meditation can also be your practice! Pace yourself and practice with compassion!
• Challengers are encouraged to participate in the fundraiser on Crowdrise but it's definitely not mandatory.
• Keep it fun and accessible, every little bit counts!
• Use the hashtag #GrowYourYoga during the month of April, tag our studio @mokshayogadowntown and be entered to win a 5 Class Card! You can keep it or give it to a friend!
Top Fundraiser Prizes:
What's a Challenge without prizes?!
We have a few tiers to keep things exciting all month long!
The Challenger who has raised the most karma funds for the DSF by April 15th will receive a three day juice cleanse from our community partner FeelGoodGuru! Spring is a great time to cleanse and a great way to create a connection with your body. Truly spring cleaning!
End of Challenge prizes:
Fundraisers who reach:
• $250 win a MYD insulated water bottle!
• $500 win a MYD insulated water bottle AND a Guru practice towel.
• $1000 win a MYD insulated water bottle AND a Guru practice towel AND a 5 Class Card!!
Finally everyone who participates in the challenge will be entered to win a FREE one month unlimited pass!
If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask at the front desk! See you on your mat! :)