Joe Megie wrote -
EVENT DATE: JAN 24, 2015
The Monster Cycle and GMHC Present: BE MONSTROUS. FIGHT AIDS.
A three-hour indoor cycling fundraiser benefitting GMHC’s services and programs for thousands of New Yorkers living with HIV and AIDS
Saturday, January 24
2 PM – 5 PM
The Monster Cycle 182 Lafayette Street
(between Broome and Grand Streets) NYC
• All riders must be at least 18 years of age to participate.
• There are three 45-minute classes that comprise this 3-hour event. Teams can be up to three people (with each completing one 45-minute class), or you can ride solo if you’re up for the challenge!
• Each rider is responsible for raising a minimum of $250.
• To register yourself and your team on crowdrise click here!
• Top fundraising teams will receive special awards and acknowledgement at the event.
• Power up snacks provided by Salud and cool down cocktails from Broken Shed Vodka.
• All proceeds benefit GMHC’s fight against HIV/AIDS.
• The Monster Cycle does not provide shoes.