BENEFITING: ALL S WELL HOME INC
All's Well Home "Mothers & Children’s Helping Hands" recovery home fund initiative is dependent on the humanitarian donations made by caring people and institutions.
As a 501 (c)(3) non-profit organization, All’s Well Home 'Mothers & Children’s Helping Hands' is founded as a community support group dedicated to helping mothers with children, that have suffered domestic violence, abuse, constructive desertion and child abandonment by spouse; by giving these mothers and their babies an opportunity to let go of their past and live a new healthy way of life.
All the funds raised go directly towards All’s Well Home 'Mothers & Children’s Helping Hands' recovery center in Tampa, Florida, to help mothers with children’s.
- Food and clothes,
- Mother and child caring,
- Medical assistance,
- Pediatric assistance,
- Dental assistance
- Learning Center,
- Child Care Center,
- Surveillance Cameras,
- Hygiene protocols for the prevention of decease,
- Baby bottles sterilizing equipment’s,
- Baby food handling protocols,
- Fire sprinklers system and hand extinguishers,
- Beds and baby cribs as appropriate,
- Diapers, etc.
- Health Insurance Marketplace Navigation Assistance,
- Soft job skills training, as job search skills training, resume building skills, and job interview skills, etc.,
- Vocational and education rehabilitative services that includes basic computer and office skills training,
- Study group meetings, and in-house personalized instruction in social skills and training in life management skills,
- Individual and group counseling with others who have experienced the same difficulties,
- Drug and Alcohol Counseling – groups, and one-on-one individual sessions,
- Anger management classes,
- Personal Mentoring,
- 12-Step Workshop,
- 12-Level Self-Development Curriculum,
- Step By Step Recovery Program,
- Family Counseling,
- A Variety of Extra-Curricular Activities,
- An educational component to safely transition from All’s Well Home 'Mothers & Children’s Helping Hands' recovery center to their own home, where we also assist with child caring while mothers start a new life and job. This is a very important factor with our recovery program for mothers to become self-sufficient.
Do something amazing and help us with all your power and make a difference in a child’s life… and nation’s future generations today!
Our mission is “Rebuilding & Reclaiming Lives.”
Aaron Ariel C.
All's Well Home, Inc.
Director Donations Committee
PS: Thank you! You will receive an email confirmation with your donation receipt. Donations to All's Well Homes 'Mothers & Children’s Helping Hands', a 501 (c)(3) non-profit organization, are tax-deductible to the extent provided by law.
P.S.S. We will include your name and/or organizations website on our backer’s wall for all to get to know who is helping us with their kind contributions.