Funds raised by the Freedom Run will help Mount Evans care for underinsured or uninsured patients as well as support numerous services including grief counseling, transportation for patients to medical appointments, respite care for family caregivers, and Camp Comfort, a bereavement camp for children.
WHO WE ARE
- We are a nonprofit 501(c)(3) charitable organization.
- We have served our community for 35+ years.
- We serve the foothills of Jefferson County, and Gilpin, Clear Creek, and Park counties.
WHAT WE DO
- Our staff provides Home Health Care (60% of our patients,) Palliative Care (8%), Hospice Care (15%), and various Community Services (17%).
- We care for more than 200 people every day, 24/7.
- We provide emotional support for those who are grieving, caregiving, or adjusting to an illness.
- amp Comfort has supported children and their families for 20+ years.
- We care for those who need us regardless of their ability to pay.
HOW WE DO IT
- We provide high-quality care (we are rated in the top 5% of home health agencies across the nation).
- We fundraise 25% of our budget annually, enabling us to serve individuals and families who are uninsured or underinsured.