Skip to content
mountolivelutheranch's profile image - click for profile

MOUNT OLIVE LUTHERAN CHURCH's Fundraiser:

New Preschool Facilities

MOUNT OLIVE LUTHERAN CHURCH's Photo

THE STORY:

We are a small church in Forest Grove, Oregon. It is our goal to build a new preschool facility. It is our hope that our friends and family and their friends and family (and anyone who feels moved by the Spirit) will contribute to the construction of a wonderful new area for our growing preschool. Teacher Sheiba and teacher Jessica have been wonderful blessings to our mission.


*The minimum donation allowed on this site is $10. Of that, Mount Olive receives 95% and the other 5% goes to the website fees. If you want to make a 100% donation directly, contact Mt. Olive's secretary by email at crawfordc@mtoliveforestgrove.org. Either way your donation is tax deductible!

DONATE

To This Fundraiser

$10

MONEY RAISED
  • MOUNT OLIVE LUTHERAN CHURCH

    $10

  •  
  •  
  •  
 

0% Raised of $10,000 Goal

Fundraise for this Campaign

The Team: $10 TOTAL RAISED SO FAR

JOIN THE TEAM

Want to help Fundraise or Volunteer for this amazing Fundraiser? Join the Team

Donor Comments

MOUNT OLIVE LUTHERAN CHURCH

MOUNT OLIVE LUTHERAN CHURCH

DONATION: $10

2 years ago