A #DareToBare Thank You!
September 18, 2016
Dare to Bare is a national movement that asks women and girls an important question: what if we dare to overcome the insecurities we have about our bodies? What if we instead chose to bare our vulnerabilities in an effort to conquer them? Could we reveal the most powerful version of ourselves?
Together, we can Dare to Bare! We can transform our self-confidence. We can shed unrealistic expectations of what our bodies should look like. We can conquer new goals. We can uncover ways to feel extraordinary in the one body we’ve got.
We provide life-changing health and fitness programs like positive body image curriculum to at-risk public schools, scholarships for role models who impact wellness in their communities, and live fitness events that challenge women to face their insecurities and transform what they believe is possible for themselves. Movemeant believes that every body is #meanttomove, so we create experiences where movement is the gateway to women and girls feeling confident in the skin she’s in.
All funds raised through this campaign will go to fund our high-impact programs. Learn more at www.movemeantfoundation.com/see-your-impact/
Help Us Win!
It’s our first time joining Revlon’s challenge to raise the most money between September 14 and October 26 to win ONE MILLION DOLLARS! Supporting us means more women and girls will build a positive body image. Helping is easy:
- Donate: Make an impact today by donating $5, $20, $100, $250 or whatever you amount you can contribute.
- Join Our Team: Becoming a team member is the most important thing you can do to help us win this competition. Ask your family, friends, business, school or organization to help support your personal fundraising page.
- Share The Movement: Believe in the power of women and girls? Us too! Using video or posts, share your personal story about body image, self-confidence, fitness, or your #daretobare moment. Be sure to tag us using #daretobare and @MovemeantFound so we can see all the powerful stories out there. Remember: link to this fundraiser page so people you inspire can join us too! www.crowdrise.com/movemeant-foundation-revlon2016.
- Dare to Bare: Ready to experience your very own positive body image transformation? Join us and challenge yourself to a #daretobare moment. It may be working out in your sports bra, public speaking, asking for a big assignment at work, starting a new (but daring) family tradition, or trying out for a new team at school. It just has to challenge you and allow you to experience a new level of personal growth and self-confidence. We can’t wait to hear what you come up with, so don’t forget to tag us using #daretobare and @MovemeantFound and link to www.crowdrise.com/movemeant-foundation-revlon2016 so others can join!
- Share Our Logos, Videos, and Stories: Dare to Bare is pretty empowering, not to mention fun, right? If you agree, please use our logo, photos, or videos to share with your friends. You can access them here.
Questions about participating in the fundraiser? Want to know more about us? Contact Sarah Davis at email@example.com or 206.595.6721
Tips To Find & Share Your #DaretoBare Moment
Dare to Bare reaches beyond facing fears of our physical appearance: it can help us overcome any insecurity, from performance at work or school, to relationships, to ability to try something new. Today, we’re challenging you to go out of your comfort zone: whether it’s insecurity about our bodies or capabilities, we now have a voice and movement to help us face and overcome them together.
Remember to tag us using #daretobare and @MovemeantFound and link to www.crowdrise.com/movemeant-foundation-revlon2016 so others can join!
Dare to Bare Ideas:
- Physical appearance: Dare to sign up for a new class; Dare to go make up free; dare to workout in a sports bra
- Courage: Dare to take a dance class; dare to apply for a new job; dare to ask for an important assignment at work
- Relationships: Dare to improve your connection with others; dare to be more forgiving
- School and Work: Dare to speak up against bullying; dare to give a presentation in front of your colleagues
- Open New Doors: Dare to make one new friend; dare to travel to a new place
Visit www.movemeantfoundation.org for more information.
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/movemeantfoundation
Follow us on Twitter: @MovemeantFound
Tag us on Twitter: #DaretoBare