MPALA WILDLIFE FOUNDATION via Crowdrise
November 05, 2010
BENEFITING: MPALA WILDLIFE FOUNDATION
Our Goals include:
* Increasing the annual contribution to the Mpala Children's Fund to $20,000
* Improve and expand learning facilities
* Hire new teachers to provide better student/teacher ratios
* Enable successful students to seek secondary education
Your gift, in any amount helps educate our Mpala children. From paying for uniforms, school supplies, teacher salaries, or transportation and tuition off-site, financial support at every level ensures that basic education needs are met. Even the smallest amount can change a life.
* $75 will fund the education of a child through one year of primary education.
* $300 will finance a child through his or her first 4 formative years at the Mpala Primary School or for the final 4 years at an off-site primary school.
* $500 will pay for one year of a child's secondary education (grades 9-12)
* $1,500 will support a teacher's salary for one year
Sponsor a Child:
With an extraordinary donation of $2,000, you can provide an incredible opportunity for a child by sponsoring his or her full primary and secondary education.