Location: RPP Fitness
Address: 624 3rd Street South, Suite #2, Great Falls, MT
Date/Time: May 31, 2016 at 10:00 a.m.
POC: Aaron Appelwick
WOD with Warriors - 21 Guns – Memorial Day 2016
Purpose: Workout of the Day or WOD with Warriors is a functional fitness tribute workout held twice a year on Veterans and Memorial Day at gyms all throughout the country. WOD with Warriors supports Team Red, White and Blue, whose mission is to enrich the lives of America’s veterans by connecting them to their communities through physical and social activity.
1. To help people remember and observe Memorial Day in a respectful, reflecting, meaningful way.
2. To provide an opportunity for veterans to connect to members of their community through functional fitness.
The WOD - 21 Guns – Memorial Day
A 21 Gun Salute is the Nation’s highest display of honor, appropriately reserved for our Fallen troops on Memorial Day. This WOD intends to replicate this, to honor our Nation's’ Warriors, past, present and future. The 21- minute workout and 21 repetitions signify a 21-gun salute, with an exercise for each of the five Branches of the Military.
21 minute As many rounds as possible (AMRAP)
400 meter run*
21 box jump (24”/20”)
There are three options for registration:
- $20 - Attending, please send a shirt
- $20 - Supporting (can’t attend), please send a shirt
- FREE - Attending, no shirt please