Guardian Angel Program
myTEAM TRIUMPH, a non-profit athletic mentoring program for challenged athletes provides life-enhancing endurance racing experiences for individuals with disabilities.
Enduring bonds between “Captains” with disabilities and their able-bodied “Angel” athletes occurs through the teamwork environment of pre-race training, social events and race day Triumph! Such experiences build character and enhance health!
The Guardian Angel Program makes it easy for you to support myTEAM TRIUMPH (mTT) by raising funds in a way that works best for you. Create your own event or participate in an existing event — athletic or otherwise. It's fun, flexible and for everyone: individuals, families, friends, companies, schools, and anyone who is interested in supporting mTT.
- Personal fundraising web page where supporters can donate directly online
- Useful fundraising tools and assistance from mTT's fundraising managers
- mTT branded technical t-shirt, cycling jersey or triathlon top
- The chance to provide greater opportunities for challenged athletes!
Get starged today:
- Click FUNDRAISE FOR THIS EVENT
- Create your fundraising page
- Share it like crazy
- Contact Adam Lofquist email@example.com for assistance and to get your mTT gear!
We encourage you to utilize our training resources provided by XL Athletic Performance and join us for Flight Training with our Captains as you prepare for your event
Connect with myTEAM TRIUMPH