BENEFITING: Music For Relief
As you know, climate change is becoming a real issue for our world.
Examples of the threat are:
• The Arctic sea ice coverage - has shrunk every decade since 1979 by 3.5 to 4.1 percent.
• The seas levels - the current rate of change is 3.24mm a year. However, that figure could soon be a total of a 32.4cm.
• If climate change continues – 250 million people will be displaced by 2050
• The ocean is 26 percent more acidic than before the Industrial Revolution
• Global flooding could triple by 2030
• More greenhouse gases are in our atmosphere than any time in human history
• Earth could warm by 6 degrees this century
I, like many others are becoming increasingly concerned about these dangers. So, I am trying to raise money for Music for Relief, a charity that was set up in 2005 by Linkin Park. The charity itself has been doing work to help reduce climate change before it’s too late.
Before you decide to ignore this, think about this one question.
‘Would you want your children or grandchildren to grow up in a world where there are no natural resources, global flooding is a more regular occurrence and they will most likely be homeless?’
If not, please, donate money and help to fight for our earth before we lose her forever.
I am not an offical employee or an extension of Music for Relief. I am simply trying to raise money.