Skip to content

My apartment caught fire

Organized by: shereaka jones

shereaka's Photo


My name is Shereaka Jones I lived with my fiance Sampson and my 3 year old daughter in Boulder Creek for two years. On September 25, 2016 my apartment caught fire, the cause was my neighbor left a lit candle burning when she left.


To This Fundraiser


Organized by

shereaka jones

This is a direct to organizer fundraiser.

Donor Comments

Be the first to Donate to shereaka and My apartment caught fire.

Report this page — Let Us Know if you think this page is breaking the law or the CrowdRise Terms