Skip to content

my wife jaimi's cancer treatment

Organized by: jaimi hogue

jaimi's Photo

THE STORY:

My wife was diagnosed with cancer in July. She is covered by Medicare, but they will only cover 80% and we are being told that we have to come up with the other 20% before they can do any more treatments. She has had one treatment but needs 35. This only covers radiation and not chemotherapy. Please help if you can.

$0

MONEY RAISED
  •  
  •  
  •  
Organized by

jaimi hogue

This is a direct to organizer fundraiser.

Donor Comments

jaimi is still setting up this fundraiser so please check back so you can support my wife jaimi's cancer treatment .

Report this page — Let Us Know if you think this page is breaking the law or the CrowdRise Terms