On May 18th at 8 am, Nancy & Ewen, Jessica & Kyle and friends will ride the entire Gainesville Hawthorne Trail, up and back, 32 miles. We'll be done by 11 and will celebrate with food and music at Boulware Springs where the ride starts and ends.This ride will help defray the cost of our summers work in Rwanda.
They are hoping that you want to:
1) Just donate to their campaign now and hope that they won't bug you anymore.
2) Donate funds for each mile that they ride (in hopes that this encourages them to actually complete the ride and not just go halfway as they secretly are contemplating if no one is watching or paying per mile.)
3) Ride with them, start your own campaign on Crowdrise or find a way to get sponsors to help you go ALL the way!
4) Write a check or give online now for an amount that you will double or quadtriple if they actually make it all the way!
5) Make up your own way of supporting them, as long as it includes cash!